Ripped Mass
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products kinglab

Go Back   RippedMass > [RM] Fitness Forums > MEMBERS PICTURES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

Loking to put on more mass
Old 08-01-2002, 12:41 AM

Loking to put on more mass

I just wanted to introduce myself. I did a program back in march were I wasable to put on 30lbs of muscle in 26 weeks. I am 6 6 at 200lbs.So I would like to put on another 15 to 20lbs of muscle. I am what you call a hardgainer. I currently need to get my diet back on track. I would like to do this naturally without steriods.Do you have any suggestions.I am taking Pro Complex forprotein drinks along with glutamine and zma. I have experimented with andro, norandro and some other enhancers. Please feel to share comments. I will post a picture as soon as some are taken. I am no where in the shape or the size as some of you guys.You are monsters.

2tall/t\

Old 08-01-2002, 05:25 AM

I think you are on the right track...you've got a ways to go, so i'm glad you aren't overly eager to turn to juice as the miracle cure to get huge...don't worry about all those supplements either though...taking in plenty of protein and carbs is essential to your training...as a hardgainer you need to eat like a ox to get big as an ox, so eat and eat....just supplement with protein shakes to help get the protein you need in...don't waste your money on all those prohormones, they're crap...just stay dedicated and stick with it and you'll grow....stay around here and you can learn a lot cause there's some great bros to learn from here...Good Luck!/t\
Reply With Quote top