Ripped Mass
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products kinglab

Go Back   RippedMass > [RM] Fitness Forums > MEMBERS PICTURES

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

+what do you thank
Old 05-09-2002, 04:39 AM

+what do you thank

this was taken back in dec,gain ten pounds' getting ready for a bench contest in july. will up date pic then. wayne
Attached Images

Reply With Quote top

Old 05-09-2002, 05:03 PM

I think you need to shave!;ok; But seriously you look thick bro, nice guns
Reply With Quote top

Old 05-09-2002, 05:16 PM

Great arms, why were you in Star Wars?
ROTFLMAO

Old 05-11-2002, 01:04 PM

I think you look like a powerlifter for sure, and if your not, i suggest you shave, tan, stop eatin those cheezits i see in the background, and shred some weight... big arms tho,

Old 05-13-2002, 04:41 AM

yes I am a power lifter, my girl friend just got me ten visit to the tanning bed. will be at abench meet in july, hope to put up 430 at 180 5 f 8in
Reply With Quote top

Old 05-15-2002, 10:47 AM

Strong lift, sounds good... I used to be a teen powerlifter but have converted over to bodybuilding, I did on bench a 335 raw lift at 17years old 173lbs 5"9 in state Bench only comp for Michigan. with 365 as my personal best raw lift ever on bench I was 17 then as well. now after a 18month break and only back into for 5 months im 200lbs 19years old, and I havent maxed out yet but can do 315x4reps so im assuming im somewhere in the 330's for max.

Old 05-15-2002, 10:53 AM

also im not sure if your still in the process of gaining strength for this comp, or if your only trying to maintain it, but if your looking to add a few lbs, something that worked great for me to overcome bench plateau was a few diff exersizes, one the chain/rubber strap bench method which adds resistence as the weight goes higher off your chest, also either lying down or on a smith with the locks on half way up, in the rep range do some rack lifts only concentraiting on your lock out, antoher things try always switching up your grip to hit those areas that dont get worked as often, i like doing decline bench with a real wide grip only half reps from chest to 50% completion point in the exersize. negitives as well are good, and of course always a low rep range 8 being highest down to 1/2 rep (negitives)... all of this has taken my bench to an amazing point for my age/size. im confident i could have taken 1st in the usapl nationals for bench when I was 17. althought it was in chicago and I had no support at the time being so young I never got my chance.

Old 05-16-2002, 03:22 AM

daveb19,thanks for all the good info. we do the bands and floor press.i will try the declines 1/2 reps. and at your age that is a great lift.iam in the south oh. weds 15 we bench and i did 330 for four reps after 3set of 6 at 200 and 3sets of6 255 and 2 sets of4 at290 then four reps of 330
Reply With Quote top