Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Go Back   RippedMass > [RM] Anabolic Forums > Anabolic Discussion forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

How much Arimidex to use with test and d-bol
Old 09-22-2003, 11:50 PM

How much Arimidex to use with test and d-bol

the rules I've extrapolated from Kronah's posts so far

250mg test = .25mg adex / day

If I add 25mg dbol's per day how much to increase the adex dosage?

25mg dbol + 250mg test = ? mg adex / day?

With the dbol at 25mg ED, Additional 300mg EQ EW and bump test to 500 EW, how much adex then?

I ask becuase I've read anything over .5mg is overkill period.

TW
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-23-2003, 12:40 AM

Well 1st make sure you need to take it......some folks never have any serious E effects. I say only take it if you absolutely have to. Kiwi for instance has NEVER taken an anti-E EVER...
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-23-2003, 01:19 AM

Ivan is correct, some individuals will be fortunate enough not to have to take any anti-es during their cycles. I for one do not fall into that category. I take it for two reasons, first to prevent gyno and second b/c I hate the bloated look that one gets from using large amounts test and dbol. I mean lets face it why spend all the money on gear, work out hard, plan a cycle for months and then look like a chipmunk with the possibility of growing tities.

Twistedneck you basically have two options. Either hold off on using the Arimidex and see how your body responds after 2-3 weeks of your cycle. If you start noticing puffy nips and a face like a balloon you know that you'll need the Arimidex and you would start it immediately throughout the entire cycle.

The other option, and the option that I chose and advocate, is this and this by the way only pertains to twistedneck's cycle. You ask yourself what are the risks vs benefits of running Arimidex through the whole cycle. Well one thing we know for sure is that it's going to negatively affect your lipids (cholesterol) so keep this in mind. Second, it's going to cost about $60 for enough Arimidex for a 12 week cycle. Now factor in the cost of gyno surgery if you get it (2,000-6,000). Also are you willing to take the chance that you may develop some bloating? Now what you do is say, "is they're anyway to minimize the risks if I run Arimidex?" Answer of course is yes. First, run the Arimidex at a low dose of .25mg per day. Most studies that showed negatively affected lipids have been with doses of 1mg a day so we will cut the dose by ¼. Second, have your lipids checked 2-3 weeks after your cycle by your doc. Tell your doctor that you have a family history of high cholesterol and you would like to have a lipid profile done b/c you haven't had one done in over a year. If your lipids are out of range the doc will give you something like lipitor, niacin, zocor to get your lipids back in line. Last but not least, you have to look at your budget. Can I afford to pay for gyno surgery if I get it? After formulating the above risk vs. benefit and pros vs. cons you should be able to come to come up with an educational decision.

Aside note: if you chose to run Arimidex, you will only need .25mg a day.

Last edited by kronah; 09-23-2003 at 01:32 AM.
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Administrator

kronah, again a great reply. I'm going to run a simmilar cycle to twistedneck's but add in 400mg deca a week and am trialing aramidex opposed to nolva, this is purely for the 'bloat' as i've never had a problem with gyno even at 1000mg test/wk. But do suffer a hell of a lot from chipmonk syndrome!!

I'm only running 0.25mg a day and it's doing a great job :)
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-24-2003, 12:44 AM

Bump for the .25mg a day response. Was running a gram of test a week and 50mg dbol and .25mg worked very well on the water weight. I'll take arimidex hands down over every anti e out there.

DamageInc

"When in doubt...choke em out"
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-24-2003, 04:43 AM

Awesome replies - I am not suprised though this board kicks ass on all boards. .25 /day unless something goes really REALLY wrong.
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-24-2003, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan
Kiwi for instance has NEVER taken an anti-E EVER...
thats amazing lucky bastard...

.5mg EOD is fine on that test/dbol cycle tho if u persist to use it..