Ripped Mass
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Go Back   RippedMass > [RM] Anabolic Forums > Anabolic Discussion forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

How many cc's a week?
Old 06-21-2003, 05:07 PM

How many cc's a week?

How many cc's of deca should i take a week? 1 or 2 Also would dbolz help me out while taking deca? What would a good 10 week cycle of deca be, hence how many cc's a week for me?:kickass:
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-21-2003, 05:45 PM
Moose

deca: 400mg/wk is a good standard for beginners

d-bol would also be good for a combo, but you'd probably want to add some test as a it would give your cycle a better base.
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-21-2003, 05:53 PM

|--[\\\\]>----------- what kind of deca do you have? shouldn't be asking how many cc's a week you need, but rather how many mgs it should be. i think taht 300 mgs a week is great dose for deca. if you get the QV deca, then 300mgs a week is only 1 cc a week, but if you get the nor50/50 by tornell, you could be shooting a lot more. Deca by itself is not a good idea, get some dbol like you said and some T200..taht is a very good cycle IMO. 300mgs of deca a week 40-50mgs of dbol ED for the first 5 weeks, and 600msg of T200 a week.

mod@professionalmuscle.com
mod@rippedmass.org
mod@renegademuscle.com
mod@anabolicmuscle.net

"Remember kids: Don't hessitate, just aspirate and stack whenever possible."
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-21-2003, 06:17 PM

By the type of question you posted I am assuming you are new to AAS. Whether it be a beginner or a veteran of AAS, deca should never be taken by itself and for a couple of reasons. The first reason is that it is a higher anabolic ratioed compound which menas it is a reliable and quality mass/ muscle/ strength builder but becuase of the decanote ester attached to the end it takes 2-3 weeks to be fully metabolized and enter the blood strem for the full effect to begin. Becuase of this reason almost off bodybuilders, powerlifters, or normal athletes who use AAS will combine deca witha higher androgenic ratioed compound to offest the slow start to the deca and to help increase the gains and get them started quicker. Higher androgenic compounds like Testosterone, Dianabol, Anadrol, tren, etc are all used in conjunction with deca for this reason. The second reason deca shouldn't be taken alone is , deca has been reported to have progesteronic traits. Now whether this is actually rue or not is debatable and is usually debated on every bodybuilding message board on the net. Bottom line is deca does convert to estrogen although not as readily or as quickly as higher androgenic compounds like test, d-bol, A-50 , etc. Also the main reason people take androgens with deca is that deca like to wreck havoc on some peoples libido, theryby decreasing thier sex drive and giving th user the dreaded " deca dick". Excess androgens are used to stimulate the sex drive and libido and keep this from happening.

Now overall Deca is a very good mass and strength builder. As all AAS are derivatives of testosterone deca is apporximatley half as strong as testosterone, so for a beginner taking 300mgs per week would give you noticable results. Remember though becuase deca does convert to estrogen you should expect estrogenic related side effects such as acne, hair loss ( if you have a family history of it) gyno, etc. You can also expect the usually water retention with Deca , but some people including myself find the water retention with deca favorable becuase deca pushed water int your joints making lifiting heavy sets , weights, reps, more bearable.

Just remember that f you plan to take deca you need and androgen in there along with it and at a higher milligram dosage than the deca to counter act the libido decreasing properties of deca dn also to help jumpstart gains. D-bol would be a nice addition for th first 4-6 weeks at 20-25mgs per day but overall you would be much better to gowith a testosterone at 4-500mgs per week.

Hope this helps.

Maverick
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-24-2003, 03:16 AM

How long should you go with 300mg of deca a week, I was thinking around 9-10. also I was thinking about doing Clen while i was on the Deca cycle, 2 weeks on 2 off for 10 weeks,
any suggestiong.
Im looking to lower my body fat, and gain some mass./;

And what should I be eating like, im gussing really high protien, and really low carbs

Last edited by mkailley; 06-24-2003 at 03:34 AM.
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-24-2003, 05:53 AM

Hey Bigbadasian.......dont you think 40-50mg of dbol daily is a bit much for a first cycle, or even a second?

I have run many cycles and have never gone above 35mg. daily, and have always been pleased with the results.

Just my $0.02,
-The Doc
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-24-2003, 06:55 AM

|--[\\\\]>-------- No not at all..especially since it's only for the 1st 5 weeks....

mod@professionalmuscle.com
mod@rippedmass.org
mod@renegademuscle.com
mod@anabolicmuscle.net

"Remember kids: Don't hessitate, just aspirate and stack whenever possible."
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-24-2003, 12:57 PM

first i wanna give BBA and Mav a bump, always give sound advice (Mav, your shit is always so detailed, great job bro) second, mkailley- i wouldnt do deca and clen to get cut, deca will hold alot of water, theres plenty of other stuff out there to shredd up. and bro do some more research before your jump on gear or your cycle will be a waste, read up on everything diet esp., training, and gear. gear wont do much if you dont know how to train and eat properly.

Riv

Old 06-24-2003, 01:25 PM

Thanks for the compliment bro. I try.

Maverick
Reply With Quote top

Old 06-25-2003, 02:56 AM

Hey Mkailey, It may be just me but I think I would get my workout and my diet straight before i tryed any gear.That way you would get better results..........Da Fitch man
Reply With Quote top