Ripped Mass
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Go Back   RippedMass > [RM] Anabolic Forums > Anabolic Discussion forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes

EQ vs. DECA
Old 09-05-2002, 03:19 PM

EQ vs. DECA

What is the difference between EQ and DECA. Isnt EQ more for cutting up whereas DECA is more for blowing up so to speak???
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-05-2002, 04:37 PM

yes and no. EQ is a better cutting drug in that it doesn't cause you to retain as much water as deca does. On the other hand, EQ stimulates the hell out of the appetite, making it hard to restrict calories. Deca has more sides effects than EQ, i.e. progesterone related gyno and HPTA suppression that can take a while to regain, which in turn can cause you to lose the gains and get gyno. Deca also causes deca dick, so the addition of test is a must. Deca also drastically lowers sperm count (not that its a bad thing so to speak). I always go for EQ over deca, but many prefer deca. I can run 600mg/eq/week with no sides, but 600mg/deca/week and I'll get gyno and won't be able to bust a nut. I also like the increase in red blood cell count that EQ gives you, a lot better pumps and vascularity. I gained 11lbs. on a winny/eq cycle earlier this year.
Reply With Quote top

Old 09-05-2002, 10:49 PM

deca shuts you down, eq makes you vascular, both are GREAT for bulking--stack them both with test--more so the deca and grow grow grow

Deca , Eq
Old 09-06-2002, 04:27 PM

Deca , Eq

I feel deca is a better compound for the off season. You hold more water and its better for nitrogen retention. Youll gain a little more weight off of this compound but in the same respect your joints will love you. When off season your pushing heavier weights so I like to know my joints will feel better.

Eq is good for off season for the hunger aspect but i feel its better while cutting just b/c you become more vascualr. I cut it out 3 weeks b4 a show. Every one is different, this is my opinion.
Reply With Quote top